Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blogging, A History

 
Learn More

 I'll be honest I have never really had a love of learning history. That being said I do occasionally browse websites related to historical people and events, funny enough, being that I am a blogger, I never really bothered to read up on the history of blogging. During my searches on this matter I found numerous websites with the history broken down, however, I found this wiki page and this New York magazine online article to be most helpful. The New York magazine add breaks it down short and sweet with short sentences noting some of the important points of the history..or at least what the writer felt where important parts. The wiki page separates it into sections based on the year. For instance they have a section with background on the events related to blogging that happened between 1983-1993, and another for things that happened from 1994-2001..etc. If you want to brush up on your knowledge of the history of blogging don't just stop with those two links, there is plenty of information out there. I for one am so thankful that the idea of blogging came about as it is one thing that I truly enjoy doing. Even more so since I tend to spend my time blogging about books which, as I am sure you could guess, are my favorite things on this planet. So...what are you waiting for? Go out and learn some blog history!

No comments:

Post a Comment