Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Books To Read

Everyone has a to read list. Sometimes mine seems to go on for miles. Today I want to share some books I am looking forward to reading!

I per-ordered this one shortly after reading Divergent. I am expecting it in the mail any day now and I cannot wait to read it.

I came across this one on Goodreads and I am hoping to get the money to purchase it soon! The description on Goodreads grabbed my attention and I look forward to seeing if its as good as I am hoping it will be.


This one is a bit out of my reading comfort zone as i dont usually go for books like this. I am willing to give it a chance though and if its really good maybe I will start reading more books like this one. :)

What books are you looking forward to reading?
You can check out some more books on my to read list on my Goodreads page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment